Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Whatsup fantasy!

Wow it has been a while. Being busy stinks but hey, I guess its better than to have nothing to do.

I have been falling down fast in my league and I have no idea what I am doing wrong. Duncan is going strong, Ray allen as well (a trade capture, giving Jermaine oneal away). Billups was providing some good things for a while and Artest as well. Troy Murphy has been nice but I need more scoring, fast along with assists.

A lot of stuff has happened since the last post but there is no way to play catchup so I wont try.

A lot of injuries as well, a number of rookies playing really well. Hot pickups?

Send me some through comments.

3 Comments:

At 1:03 PM, Blogger "rem" said...

just when i was gonna send u to the trash bin (remove from fav) u pop back up

welcome back

made some transactions in my H2H Yahoo pool

i started with:

Garnett
Iverson
Kirilenko
Joe Johnson
Jason Richardson
Josh Howard
Carmelo Anthony
Magloire
Swift (expected great things)
Murphy
Miles
Gerald Wallace
Pryzbilla
Shaun Livingston (took a chance)

Now my lineup looks like this:

Iverson
Damon Stoudamire
Ridnour
Joe Johnson
Jason Richardson
Josh Howard
Battier
Carmelo Antonhy
Troy Murphy
Kevin Garnett
Darius Miles
Kirilenko
Pachulia
Magloire

some available players i'm looking at:

Diaw (drop ridnour maybe for him)
Diogu (needs more playing time)
Luther Head
Claxton
Boykins
Deng

 
At 7:28 PM, Blogger Biggs said...

Post a list of your team, everyone will love to make comments.

 
At 7:42 PM, Blogger Biggs said...

Hey Rem,

If your still listening (and your team still resembles the one you posted over a month ago), here would be my recommendations.

Among the players you’re looking at: Diaw is definitely worth a pickup (#56 on fantasy analyzer). Depending on the depth of your league, Claxton and Boykins may be worth a flyer. Sarunas Jasikevicius is worth a look. I would say no to Diogu, Head, and Deng. I had Luther Head on my team for a couple weeks and I was not impressed. He was very inconsistent.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home