Saturday, October 08, 2005

My squad is complete now.

Yahoo drafting is done and I am not happy with my team, too many sleepers but some things are not avoidable I guess. My complete team is this. Oh, the categories are not normal I have to say. FGM, FTM, points, 3ptm, reb, ast, stl, blocks. I guess its a league that does appreciate wild players like Iverson who I wanted to pick in the first round.

PG C. Billups (Det - PG)
SG J. Crawford (NY - SG)
SF R. Artest (Ind - SF)
PF J. O'Neal (Ind - PF)
C T. Duncan (SA - FC)
BN J. Tinsley (Ind - PG)
BN C. Maggette (LAC - GF)
BN J. Smith (Atl - GF)
BN M. Daniels (Dal - GF)
BN D. Jones (Cle - PG)
BN R. Felton (Cha - G)
BN D. Miles (Por - GF)
BN R. Butler (NOK - SF)
BN B. Haywood (Was - C)
BN J. Magloire (NOK - C)
BN T. Murphy (GS - PF)

Dont be afraid to call me the dumbest idiot in the world for adding those bench players, I was drinking octoberfest beer and not really in full control of what I was doing at the time of the last offline draft. Ast. and steals are still rather week, I guess I need some tips here.. help.

1 Comments:

At 11:25 AM, Blogger Nels said...

It's nice that you can draft Tim Duncan and not have to worry about his FT% hurting you. Especially since you also snagged Maggette who will probably win FTs for you by himself.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home