Tuesday, November 01, 2005

The season starts tonight!

Finally, after months of waiting and reading endless traderumors, power rankings, gossip and analysis the start of the NBA season 05/06 has FINALLY dawned upon us. I have my NBATV subscription active today and will be focused on updating this blog often. Final bits before the first jumpball.

Don't play your rookies too soon. It's a fact that they will get limited minutes at the start. The same goes for some players that just switched teams such as Stro Swift who will not be in the starting lineup. Be careful though not to wait too long in picking up those guys (if availble) or trading for them if a disgruntled fantasy owner is losing his patience.

I dropped R. Butler since the trade of Magloire for Mason is going to effect him in a big way. It already looks likely that there is going to be a logjam at the GF positions for the Hornets and the value of all of those nice sleepers is going to be reduced due to that fact. I play in a Roto league and I am already planning to fill out the team for thursday with some FA pickups. I got Mourning to cover the C alongside my 3 indiana studs (tinsley, artest and Jermaine) so that leaves me a hole in the SG position. I picked up Eddie House just for fun I guess but I would love to have someone who will make more of an impact.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home