Saturday, September 16, 2006

Baron Davis

Here is a guy that can help your fantasy team in a huge way, when healthy and that is a big when. He missed something like 28 games through injury and his stats were 18-9 2-3pts and 1.7 steals a game. Not bad at all but we all know he should have a better season this time around and be a top 5 PG in your fantasy league IF healthy. His FG% hurts him though, bigtime... he is below 40% so be prepared to pick up a shaq or two if you want this guy in your team (and if your looking at getting something for the FG% category.

A little quote from him "My focus and where I'm headed is where I need to be at this point," Davis said in a phone interview from his home in Las Vegas. "I don't think I have to prove anything to nobody except myself. Last year I was out to prove to everybody I was back. This season, I don't care about that. I've just got a more selfish approach with the things I need to do." -

A more selfish approach.. SWEET for his fantasy owner, not so sweet for the other players in his team.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home