Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Sleepers

I am playing in yahoo fantasy league, roto league using PG, SG, SF, PF and C. So far I have picked.
FC Duncan
PF Jermaine
SF Artest
GF Maggette
PG Billups

Bench
C Magloire

The teams.
1 Marbury/R. Allen/Jefferson/Dirk/B. Miller bench Hinrich
2 Bibby/McGrady/Kiri/Bosh/Kaman bench Richardson
3 JJOhnson/Kobe/Peja/Webber/Okafor bench Swift
4 Wade/Francis/Jamison/D. Howard/Amare bench Odom
ME Billups/Maggette/Artest/JONeal/Duncan bench Magloire
6 B. Davis/Lebron/Gasol/Rasheed/Ming bench SJAX
7 Kidd/L.Hughes/R. Lewis/Garnett/B. Wallace bench Mobley
8 Iverson/Pierce/Carmelo/SAR/Illgauskas bench Boozer
9 Nash/Redd/Marion/Brand/CAmby bench Dalembert
10 Arenas/Ginobili/Carter/Walker/Shaq bench A. Miller

I am feeling confident about this season, my team name? Brawlers. Anything that you see as a problem? What other bench warmers do I need? drop me a comment and help me out here.

1 Comments:

At 6:06 PM, Blogger Biggs said...

I agree - you have a nice looking team - and assists would be the category you want to focus on. Artest should net you a good number of steals (provided he actually plays this year).

By the way, I feel bad for team 3, especially when Webber goes down, around week 6.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home