Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Team analysis LA Lakers

What can you say about the Lakers? Kobe is a fantasy first round pick, Odom is valuable as a F but the rest? Mihm will start along with Kvame Brown and Mckie and all could have value next season but I guess they won´t be picked until the last rounds of your draft. I can see Mckie having value as a big PG working with Jackson who has a history of using tall, older guards in his lineups. If he delivers something like he did some 2 years ago or so then he would be a nice sleeper. The biggest question will be Kvame. Will he finally start to deliver on his potential or is it another bust year. Stay tuned. Depth chart:

PG - McKie/Vujacic/Bobbitt
SG - Bryant/Profit/Wafer (unsigned)
SF - Odom/George/Walton
PF - Brown/Cook/Jones
C - Mihm/Medvedenko/Bynum

2 Comments:

At 9:24 PM, Blogger holeydonut said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 9:25 PM, Blogger holeydonut said...

Hi Bjorn!

I was curious if you were looking for any additional writing help for your blog! I did a fantasy nba blog last year ( http://fantasy-nba.blogspot.com ), and I'm definitely interested in helping out on your site if you're interested.

My email address is holeydonut@gmail.com

I'm not looking to steal your thunder or anything - I have no plans for my hoops blog this year since I got a lot busier, but I will be able to help out on your blog if you're looking for assistance.

Let me know what you think!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home